As the season is upon us, our Association Executive is busy finalizing rosters to accomodate special requests. Once rosters are finalized, the schedule can be set. This information will all be ready for the Coach's Meeting on May 11. Once Team Coaches have all of this information, they will reach out to parents about the schedule and next steps. The plan is to start the season shortly after the Long Weekend providing the Town releases the diamonds if the weather cooperates.
- Blastball Session 1 begins May 30
- Blastball Session 2&3 begins July 11
- All other divisions Games begin the week of May 24th, providing the Town releases the Diamonds.
- Opening "tournament" weekend June 4 & June 5.
Key Scheduling Reminders:
- TBall Tuesday 630 to 8pm (one night)
- Atom game night Wednesday
- Mite game night Monday
- Peewee game night Thursday
- Bantam game night Thursday
Teams will not be notified until after May 12 as we are still looking to complete coaching teams.
Practice nights are determined after our Coaches meeting May 11.
Certain parents in all divisions have received an email from one of our board members either regarding the coaches meeting or help in coaching teams. Please check your spam folder.