The TBDMSA is seeking Special Event volunteers for to help on August 25 and 26th at the Postseason Weekend presented by Rumber Construction.
Special Events Team Member Job Description
Reporting to the President, the Special Events Team Member is responsible for assistance with the operation of special events including but not limited to serving snacks such as popcorn and cotton candy; operating a Radar Gun and recording scores; and other special events as needed. They will uphold the high standards of cleanliness/neatness, product quality, customer service, stand safety, and food safety.
· Moderate organizational, communication and time management skills.
· Moderate knowledge of financial management.
· Access to travel to special events.
· Lifting and physical work including extended periods of standing.
Expected Commitment Levels
· Attendance during special events for assigned shifts.
Friday August 25
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Coventry Park Pavilion
Duty: Movie Night Server
Required: 2 people
Saturday August 26
Coventry Park Pavillion
10:30 - 12:30
12:30 - 4:00 pm
Duty: Operation of Tug of War and Radar Gun Stations